Thursday, May 3, 2012

Decision and Quotation

So, I've already decided that I don't like the original intent of this blog.  If you don't know me well, this is normal.  I usually restart projects, especially creative ones, three or four times.  I'm on number three for this one, but I think I've got it down now.  I'll probably make a few edits to the first post to make it fit better with the rest of the blog, but I digress.

The new intent will be to give myself a bit more freedom to talk about anything related to love, relationships, and marriage.  I'm also making a commitment to block away time (2 to 3 hours) each week to blog on one of my two.  So, hopefully I start making some progress at telling a story or "Aha!"ing an insight.

Care for a teaser?  Oh, alright, you talked me into it.  "The truth is that wherever a man lies with a woman, there, whether they like it or not, a transcendental relation is set up between them which must be eternally enjoyed or eternally endured." - C. S. Lewis.


EDIT (28-May-2012):  First post is back.  Much cleaner this time around.  Enjoy!


EDIT (05-May-2012): I'm actually reverting the first post back to a draft.  Looking over it, I can tell it's going to take a little leg work to get it right.  I like the message, but not the journey.  More to follow with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment